Azani Original Series Compression Tights
Descendant from our popular Trade Mark SubZero-Tech Fabrics, the Azani Original Series Compression Tights are designed to make you Perform better, Recover faster and keep your muscles feeling fresher than ever before. The ultimate Compression Tights for Medium to High Intensity workouts.
The sleek fabric offers our signature Optimal Compression to your Calves, Quads and Hamstrings. Constructed using 3 unique fibers and 7 individual panels coupled with a 4 way stretch fabric the Azani Compression Tights provide unrestricted movement during intense exercise as well as hold your muscles in place to prevent undesirable muscle vibrations which lead to energy loss . As with all Azani Gear these Compression Tights have built in Moisture Management Technology as well as Anti Stink treatment resulting in keeping you dry, comfortable and feeling fresh during your workout. A perfect addition to your Running or Triathlon gear.
In short, if you're looking for gear to provide your lower limbs with muscular stability and enhanced blood flow for improved performance, faster recovery and injury prevention, the Azani Compression Tights are your perfect ally.
World Class Athletes Using Azani Original Series Compression Tights: Mahesh Mangaonkar (Asian Games Gold Medalist & World Top 60 Squash). Amit Kumar (Representing India at Ultramarathon World Championships 2017; 24 hr non-stop running course record holder) ; Harinder Pal Singh Sandhu (Indian National Champion and Asian Games Gold Medalist)
Features and Benefits:
- SubZero Tech fabric provides superior compression, performance and comfort.
- Biomimetic engineering for and a 4 way stretch fabric for movement efficiency
- Keeps you cool and dry much faster than traditional cotton.
- Azani SubZero-Tech fabric: 225GSM Polyester/Elastane composition
- Performance Waistband
- Advanced Moisture Management Treatment to wick sweat, keeping you dry and cool
- Ultra smooth flatlock seams to provide chafe-free stretch
- Antibacterial and Anti-odor protection.